My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

I'm chanting endgame like it's the buddist sutra. I'm so going to break my heart if I set on a doomed ship. Chuyoung is so cute. Even though he's awkward, he's so sincere. And Dani is so dense... I guess if he's not taken then I'll adopt him...

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh.. she’s the wolf in sheep’s clothing.. I hope she gets caught soon.

Group Leader
mm this shady bi-
let's kill her
i knew it was her that gave yeoryong's phone number away
but wow die bish

THEY KISSED I THINK

wow i had to reread it to realize that their faces were connected LMAO

love the lil anticipation he had before she headbutted him like A CHAMP

fav heroine
thanks for translating

I actually don't like Chuyoung for the male lead. He's cute and all, but he and Dan-I have like zero communication. Any time something happens they get mad, ignore each other for a while, and then pretend that nothing ever happened, but they pretty much never actually talk about it or solve their problems. I think they're just better as friends.

Dan-I pisses me off. She doesn't care about any of her "friends" feelings because she doesn't even see them as human beings to begin with. The only thing she cares about is how to avoid getting hurt, which leads up to hurting everyone else in the process.

For those saying Dan-I is being too stubborn remember she is living in a world that she has no certainty in being remembered in or even existing and fears that she will never return there. Of course, she doesn't want to get involved in a relationship at the moment especially with those four, she still thinks her life is an internet novel and she is right to an extent and she had this happen to her when she hit middle school when she was very young. That around possibly 13-15 maybe younger. How can you be sure with that uncertainty?

Course it will lead to hurt but who knows what even going in a relationship at the moment might lead to once March 2nd hits again. Because once March 2nd does that boyfriend doesn't exist, along with all your friends. that will lead to some serious anxiety and dread. It's hard for Dan-I even being friends with them, let alone having a boyfriend too.

Yes, it will lead to hurt in the long term, but Dan-I is also trying to be practical here.

For those who know spoilers, I know, I'm just trying to understand Dan-I right now.

I agree with the person below. Some of you are way too harsh on Dan-I. She’s still traumatised from that disappearance event. It’s still hard for her to be friends with them knowing that they could disappear any moment. It’ll be even harder if she had a boyfriend and then the disappearance event could happen again. Everyone will forget about her and she will be the only one to remember. I think rather than her being stupid and dense, she is intentionally brushing off the boy’s advances on her for this very reason. For her, being friends with them is a blessing enough. Falling in love would just bring more pain to not just her but for the other as well. The current pacing of the story feels natural to me and going too fast will start to feel superficial. So I hope people could be more patient.

Dex-chan lover
This is bad writing. Obviously, the author has hinted at Yuri being the cause of all of this. From almost the first chapter she was introduced.

And that fits in with the cliche of a female lead character in a novel having basically zero female friends, maybe one. So in line with Yeoryeong being the female lead (I know it's Ham-I, but I'm explaining something else), all girls who act nice to Yeoryeong who are not Ham-I are just fake, manipulative, and bad people. That's the cliché, and the author would know this because this is a series about clichés.

But then the author goes full speed ahead? So far, the author doesn't even seem to be playing with this cliché, this trope like the author has with other tropes. There doesn't seem to be a deeper level or later to this. It's the cheap trope without more thought to it.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong. Maybe there's something deeper. I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread