My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

The only OTP here is Dani x Denial.

I don't mean denial as in romantic feelings, but denying everything about the world, her friends, her life, her reality and the impact she makes on those around her.
If she denies everything then she's 'safe.'

I want something scary to happen again lol, the reveal that the world she lived in was really fake or a parallel world was very interesting.

I agree the Ru-da is a boy thing is getting old as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Probs will wait for a boatload of chps before I read this again. I just want the other girl to go away already hahaha

Group Leader
well guess what yUri you're fucking pissing me off.

Dex-chan lover
It's far too late for her to not care, lol.

That huge noodles though.

Dan-I should’ve known that Chunyoung isn’t the type to joke around like that ;-;

Also Yuri was sus to me the moment she was introduced in the story because Yeoryeong saw Dan-I in her.

Double-page supporter
Dan-i's been burned once by him before so she doesn't wanna risk it again :/

Dex-chan lover
omg! like a legitimate reason for hurting love interests, or at least the sentiment is deep enough. she just- she still doesn't want to invest it all, and she doesn't want to ruin the "fated relationships" which includes her current friendships, I often think daydreaming is tied to escapism. she's prioritizing what she has now because she was traumatized by previous events, romance can take the backseat
MC isn't being dense, more like she doesn't WANT to believe it at all. you get desensitized to all the "hints" after a while too
I know this is romance, but set your status to aromantic girl. "friends forever" is its own kind of romance

jiho thinks like that because
he knows so well how it feels to be in love with someone who doesn't want to acknowledge your feelings to her
and for that I'M SAD

Hah i want to forget about Chunyoung x Dani ship, but why author nim you always make their moment and scene hikss:")

I just want Chunyoung to be happy. My boy 💗

Users who are viewing this thread