My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

@lo0py a… are you telling me there’s no happiness for her?!
Pls tell me he actually remembers her pls
So ur saying after marrying him and having his baby he forgets her?! There’s really no happiness for her?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok she is doing all this to protect herself but that is no excuse to still think ruda is a girl like come on

Dex-chan lover
Whew. Dani should also whack ru da. I'd like to see that lol
Many thanks

@rainbowx1 bruh you have such good memory

I can just feel the stress headache coming from the cliffhangers in our future with this Yuri arc (not the yuri arc i wished for, damn you author 🤣). Yeoryeong is naturally open to any kind of female friendship since people don't even approach her/talk shit about her but I really hope none of the Heavenly Kings fall for her bs

Imagine that you're in one of the building on the other side, and you go out of you're balcony too to get some fresh air in your pajamas with some coffee,
And then you see a handsome guy just standing there "omaygashhh a handsome guy!!" , and then a girl starts coming out too, "aww, must be his gf. Sneeking behind their teachers back to meet up? Kids this days"
You watched as Chunyoung gets closer to her,, "Wha-whaattt what omaygashhhh!! Wait-tht so cute!! Awww"
DanI leaning back to him "OMAY OMAY is she going to wrap her hands around him?? THIS IS REALLY PROGRESSING REALLY FAST"
Chin bump him instead "NANIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"
You can see her talking and leaving quickly "awwee poor boy. Now go on and run after her"
Runs but stops just in the door of the balcony "must have been too late already... poor guy. Oh well that's life. Anyways, where are their teachers?" "Wait. I should be relaxing right now and I see this drama on the other side. CAN'T RELATE. I'll just go back in my bed and cry."

Aggregator gang
Is Yuri happen to be the supposed to be Yeoryeong's best friend before Dan-i took that role?

Dani isn't exactly dense, it's more like she builds these really thick walls that not only keep people at a distance, but are also equipped with self-defense mechanisms that automatically try to rationalize everything as the flow of the writing. They keep her safe.

It's funny how differently Jiho and Chunyoung reacted to Dani's "explanation" of Ruda's kiss.

Jiho gets straight to the point and asks Dani if she thinks Ruda likes her. He is the one who reaches out first. Dani being Dani, says "of course not" with a confident laugh. Jiho gives her an exasperated look but since he's familiar with Dani's habits and has been subject to this behaviour himself before, is ultimately smug (lol) and satisfied with her answer so he just treats her like usual.

With Chunyoung, Dani is the one who looks for him as he's out on the veranda, away from everyone. She's the one who reaches out because he's giving her the silent treatment. Similar to how she addressed it with Jiho, Dani cheerfully says Ruda kissing her cheek was nothing. Whereas Jiho is comforted that Dani is unfazed by it and doesn't even think of Ruda in a romantic light despite what happened, Chunyoung gets agitated by Dani's flippant attitude about it. In an impulsive moment of jealousy, he kisses Dani on the cheek where Ruda did.

But he shot himself in the foot by doing it. Chunyoung once told Dani he "liked" her because she had no interest in him so she swore to never have feelings for him. Now he suddenly kisses her on the cheek and says things that provoke her, like "so you feel nothing even if I do this?" It hurts Dani because it feels like he's toying with her feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nixnaw
I'm so sad too.. but it's good that i know it early on.. spare me the heartbreak from false hope.. :')

Now, LET US SINK TOGETHER ON THIS JOURNEY 😭

Dan-I thinking Ru-da is a girl seems kinda forced now, with how hard Ms. Straight-as-an-Arrow tried to rationalize the kiss as a Foreigner Thing without any 'and she's a girl so it doesn't matter'. In that little jealousy panel, she doesn't seem to picture him as a girl guy's clothes, but as a guy (No flowers/sparkles). No thoughts of 'keeping her secret' this chapter either. And it could be a translation thing, but she's been mentally referring to him as 'him' since at least the kiss and only switching to 'girl' mode when distancing herself.

Oh my god my emotions are all over the place this chapter. Be still, my beating heart! I’m happy CY is starting to pluck up a bit of courage to examine his own feelings, BUT HE’S GOING ABOUT IT ALL WRONG. I’m so scared about what Yuri is going to do to the gang. MY HEART CANNOT HANDLE THIS. Everyone is such an idiot why am I so invested?? 😭

@Sardonic I really appreciate such a thoughtful and articulate analysis of the chapter and everyone’s behaviors and motivations. I’ll be looking for another next time. 😉

Yoooo, something smells funky with that Yuri, and I'm not just talking about her smoking.

I do like the theory that she was originally supposed to be in Dan-I's role, but I feel like it'd be even more evil (plus extra Drama) if she's purposely making herself look as much like Dan-I as possible so that she can get closer to Yeoryeong and the Four Heavenly Kings *shrugs*

relax chunyoung's fans ...bcs
there is an alternative ending where Dan yi ended up with him

Users who are viewing this thread