My Life as an Internet Novel

It is 100 percent more interesting that I thought it was going to be and it is quite funny (I laughed out loud a few times and not the blow through your nose kind)

the covers change!! Idmis cant believe i put this on hold before ,,, this is such a great read

Thank you very much for the update! I'm so glad this webtoon is finally being translated again I love it so much. Thank you for all of the effort you've put into releasing multiple chapters ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

So glad the plot is progressing interestingly 😭💕
story kinda starting to get bland of 30 chapters of her not accepting/confused of her situation. ALSO IM SO HAPPY SHE IS GETTING HER OWN SET OF LOVE INTEREST
👌🏻❤️

Idk why, but I’m slowly getting more and more attached to this series XD

I love how in chp 33 yeoreong just went all terminator after seeing her friend with another supposed “friend” XD

Edit: chap 34 - Ju-In (the one who calls Ham-Dan “mom”) and Chunyoung (kinda?) joined the party lolol. 😂😂😂

Edit 2: chap 36 - Looks like Eunhyeong decided to go terminator too lmao

@prettiepumpkin So I put the raws through google translate and it looks like Ji Jon Middle School is referred to as “Supreme Middle School”, “Most High Middle School” and “Heavenly Middle School” (of course though, google translate might not be the most precise)

yooooo thank you so so much for translating and sharing this with us!
Y’all are the best!❤️✨

Users who are viewing this thread