My Life as an Internet Novel

I'm hoping the author builds on the part where Dan-I comments on her hair getting lighter after associating with the main characters. Main Character-fication! ;)

i love this sooo much! the slow build is a little frustrating at times, but i think it's really worth it. can't wait to find out more about the new characters and who's gonna be her main love interest.

As per the announcement on the front page: Chapters uploaded before we changed hosts will not work yet. Please do not report these!

I ain’t gonna lie I certainly took tons of screenshots but I certainly didn’t post any at least not yet 😅

😭Nooooo dont stop please!!! I am always happy seeing new chapters!!! Don't stop omg!!!! 😭

Sigh.. Again..!? Please stop reposting! Who ever you are.. Please stop! PLEASE! WE ALL DON'T WANT TO LOSE A GOOD MANHWA LIKE THIS, RIGHT?

So please. I'm begging you. STOP. IT.

Dammit!!! Stop Reposting on Instagram already!!! Is it difficult to follow that?! Do you need attention that much to just mindlessly violate it?! Can't you live without likes?! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Hey Jerks who only think Instagram is their only orgasm, if your happy gaining likes, well for us people who finds happiness in reading cannot accept your selfish actions. We're just silent and just taking the grudge because many of us don't like conflicts. But, wait when we snap... YOU REPOSTER'S WILL NOT EVEN REALIZE IF YOUR ACCOUNT STILL EXISTING, SITING AND TRACING ISN'T A PROBLEM, MUCH LESS AS DESTROYING!!! WE HAVE LIMITS AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!

P.S. Tsk! Useless banter... those jerks cannot even read this.😡😢

people are so dumb and they feel like theyre helping people by sharing it through other websites when CLEARLY theyre making THINGS WORSE.

I've never commented on here before but I think that I need to now. Reposters fucking suck they always ruin the fun, on every chapter the translators ALWAYS have a warning to not repost but they do anyways :) sigh, I hope they stop once they read the warning.

Please dont stop. This is the only site I could find of this webtoon. I tried kakao even if I dont understand a lick of korean but I cant even because the app is not for US residence.

I will throw hands if some reader or fricken insta account thinks this is cool to repost it. Dammit I’ve lost soo many good mangas and WEBTOONs because some shiits decided to repost on insta 😡😡😡 man i love this webtoon too 😫😫😫

Thank you to the scanlators who work tirelessly to bring us new chapters 🙏🏽🙏🏽

And for the love of everything that is pure and holy in this world DO NOT REPOST SCANLATIONS ! STOP REPOSTING SCANLATIONS ! they are not yours!! You did not spend hours upon hours working on them (without payment might I add!!), sometimes without thanks, to come in here and repost them somewhere, especially some place that will get it found and get the scanlation team in trouble!! Please reconsider what you are doing and just stop.

Again, thank you so much to our scanlators. Y’all are the real MVP’s! I’m very sorry there are people who take advantage of your kindness, dedication, and time. I would be devastated if scanlations stop on this webcomic, but I also completely understand if it comes to that. Hopefully those that are doing this will knock it off.

Users who are viewing this thread