My Life as an Internet Novel

wwww is this the same artist who drew “oh holy(?)” for webtoon ??
it’s very funny (in my opinion) but it’s a little frustrating she couldn’t see how much she cares for them and vise versa... i mean i understand that the pinnacle of the isekai otome/romance genre is that our traveler underestimates the gravity of human connection (because while she’s in the setting the characters are “real” in that sense)
anyway, thanks TLs! great work

This is SO GOOD!!!! I was getting sick and tired of the isekai troppe, where she magically read the story so she knows the future. It is very refreshing for her to be just a normal person with no previous knowledge of how the events will unfold 😊

Can't wait for the next chapter! TY TLs!!

Anyone able to fix the author's name? It should be Yu Hanryeo, not Yuhan.

I wonder if they'll actually adapt the entire novel. It's a whopping 596 chapters including all the side stories and epilogues so there's lots of material to cover. Also Jiho is absolutely best boy.

I really want Ham Dam and Blue to be together, and I want it to stay like that. I'm dropping this webtoon just like that.

That scene where Chunyoung drank from her cup is much more sweeter when you remember that he is borderline germaphobe. He will only share anything with Dani

AAAAA THE CLIFFFHANGER

"And she’ll wake up as a villainess in an old european style otome game."
lul

Aaaaaaah!!! This cliff-hanger is so brutal! My beautiful Dan-i... I don't want her to be hurt in any way, shape or form!

(BTW, this is truly one of my favorite manwha... Dan-i is such a loveable character, her interactions with others are so adorable and hilarious, and I truly can believe she's in a wonderful group of friends who all love and support each other. I want them all to be happy in the end, damn it!)

(Although I gotta admit, as of late, I'm shipping her with Lee Ruda. They are so precious, funny, and charming with one another!)

Users who are viewing this thread