My Life as an Internet Novel

Woaah, seriously I love this manhwa just so so much, thanks a lot for your translations, we appreciate it !!!
Also Ru-Da is a masochist ! I said what I said ! 😂

@Dinosaurs101 wait, please tell me who, is it one of the people in her classroom, there are two with that description I think, and is it also BoRyeong's brother ? (I'm not sure I wrote her name correctly lmao, my bad !) or is it that gangster she keeps on seeing every time she walks somewhere ? Stockholm syndrome ?? 😅😂😂
Anyway, please tell me who you guess is, or....is she just talking about herself actually ? 😂

I was speaking of the best friend, but somehow her brother can also fit the description. There are some people in her current class that fall under that category but she hasn't had much interaction with them as the rest of the characters. I know that it with their relationship Can be platonic ( The FL & Heroine ) but honestly they give so much energy that a part of me is like how can i not? 🤣😍😍
@MinGenius

I found the light novel here. It has 203 chapters
https://www.lightnovelworld.com/novel/the-law-of-webnovels

Can you imagine Yeoryeon having feelings for Dani??? I think that that might be the case! I'd love to see some gay moments but it doesn't say so in the tags so :/

Dan-i x yeoryeon ;-; this manhwa is so gay but it isn't tagged shoujo ai ;-; it made me ship them so bad and nothing will come of it! RIP

Aggregator gang
Now I know why this has such a high rating.

The
yuri-baiting
though, smh.

Double-page supporter
I was skeptical about this at first, but found pretty fast that boy, this is a fun ride. So I read all the chapters released here in one sitting. Can hardly wait for more.

Yes, there's only one you in this world, so be the best you you can be and be happy darling, i'm sure we'd all be full of joy to have someone tell us how unique we are to them and i love it, i'm sure that Dan-i is scared and i would probably be too if i was in her stead and i'm grateful that she met someone like Lee Ru-Da, what a great friend haha ! Thanks a lot for the translations ; i'm looking forward to the rest aha !

@Dinosaurs101 Ooooooh okaaayyyy, so you were talking about her haha, but isn't her eyes and hair more of a purplish color ? Now that i think about it, her brother is too haha, and yes i've seen many people shipping them, i personally like this relationship more, friendship is a big part of someone's life and it's great to see it this wonderfully shown in a masterpiece like this one, i love friendship and i feel kinda sad every time i see someone just wanting characters to get together...etc as if their relationship isn't valid unless they date, ah and of course i'm not saying this is what everybody thinks, it just always made me feel sad and seeing friendship being this beautifully portrayed i can't help but fall even more in love with this manhwa haha, and thanks for your response i sometimes forget to check my notifications so my bad for the wait ! Have a wonderful day/ evening ! 💜💚

Dex-chan lover
*reads synopsis*
"Her role is no different"
"Her normal everyday life comes to an end"
... Isn't that contradictory?

So many things happened that i seriously don't understand at all, still thanks for the translation Wabdering Willows !

@Dinosaurs101 ahah, thanks fmr your understanding then, it's true that even just now in the 45th chapter
the way Yeoryeong protected Dan-I from hearing the curse words even though it was directed at her
, ah so great !! 😍💜💜

Users who are viewing this thread