My Life as an Internet Novel

I wonder what his reaction will be when he realizes Dan-i thinks he's a girl. I'm so sure he's a dude lol

Banned
Maybe like self-aware nijiiro days that only knows how to be ironic through the use of lampshade.

Aggregator gang
Finally figured out why the art style was familiar! Same artist as Oh! Holy.

It's just 8 days but it feels like months... I really like this manhwa, thank you, translator team.
Lee Ru Da expression in the end is so heartbreaking! Where's my bright Ru-Da~
But i cant blame Dan-i, knowing that you can lose your friends anytime is so scary, its not just some friends but its the one that always with you.

Alright. This manhwa is totally illegal: YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! I WANT TO READ MOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE JDLDBDLBCLEBFLWJFKWNLDNFKEBDJRJRJ.

Ru Da.. I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND.. but also.. The fact that they think it's preference for Dan I to like someone with naturally less striking hair.. Thats funny

Lol when Dan-I is actually the main character and she has no fucking clue even though all the signs point to her being the real lead 😂

This is my favourite manga of all time, I adore the characters, the story, the art, EVERYTHING!!!

Thank you SOOOO much for translating this story!!!!💜💜💜💜

I love this manhwa, but I really wish Dani would interact with her current classmates a little bit more in less cliche ways.

Users who are viewing this thread