My Life as an Internet Novel

@Vivianjo
[what chapters were those words mentioned? Please please. I can't believe it was him all along. Why am I so dense?/spoiler]

oh how i wish the ML was the son character, we love a conniving cutie

@Maech those lines when Jiho first admitted his feelings was on ch 123 on novel😊

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This webtoon is really surprising! The tart seemed a bit cliche, but I really like how the story goes now. Their friendship is so precious! They all have their own personality and aren't just some stereotype characters.

I really like the fact that we can sense that they consider each other as friends, boys & girls and not as potential girlfriend/boyfriend.

It's true that you should accept yourself and your errors but that's just so that you can be better afterwards so I really don't think that it's good to tell someone that they shouldn't change, change is a normal thing for all beings we will obviously not be the same we grow up we learn new things we mature...etc we might not know everything but saying that you're fine the way you are, getting stubborn about it and deciding that people should just accept you with all your bad things and then you just stagnate, that's really terrible so I don't like to take that kind of advice, I've made the mistake of believing it but that wasn't true, my health wasn't good and I was the problem, I also made the mistake of taking everything on me and that's bad too so you have to know that you're great the way you are that yes you'll make a lot of errors in life but as long as you continue through you'll be able to get better and that's called changing, you change things you evolve maybe it's your way of thinking, your opinion on something, the way you dress, the way you act....etc we're all trying to find out who we truly are what we love and how we love it so of course there'll be changes and a lot of challenges, that doesn't mean that you should work yourself to the bone no you should know your own limits and just work enough, not too much not too little, it's all about balance, got that ?

Dropping major spoiler, read if you like but I am not forcing you

Dan-i and Ban Yeo Dan would be dating sometime in the future. Waaaahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread