My Life as an Internet Novel

Aah I'm glad they know now that she did indeed almost got run over by that truck !
Thank you WW for your translations, we appreciate the hard work !!

Ah! Hell will break this time since they knew that Dan-I was almost ran over by the truck. Thank you sooooo much for the update dear translators/scanlators~ You are the best!!!!! 😆 Before I am always anxious when the updates will be but this time, I am just happy that there are regular. Big THAAAAANKS! 😆😁

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
For thoes reading this for the first time don't be diswayed by the time skip because I was. Read it you would'ln't have any regrets.

I just finished re-reading it for the 3rd time and it never gets old. The jokes and subtle humor still make me laugh and the characters are still awesome! I love this comic so much! Thank you translators/scanlators! <3

Aggregator gang
I've been reading the novel and if Eun Jiho is not the ML, imma riot 🤡

The biggest question of the day.... Is Ruda really a girl dressed as a guy? Or he is guy after all!? My goodness! Dan i! Is the novel that you've read really accurate? Ruda's movements and reaction are telling me that he's a dude!

(I didn't put spoiler tag cuz this is all my speculation and theory)

Users who are viewing this thread