My Life as an Internet Novel

Ok wtf is the sudden gang thing? It’s pulling a Lookism where the high school story turns into a full-blown gang territory battle.

...this gang thing is gonna go on for quite a while huh... And I don't even know why this is put in the webtoon, so unnecessary

It makes more sense kind of than it did in the novel. The novel kinda confused me but i get it now.

😆😆😆Angel.....

ANGEL?!?!?!?!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😆😆YEORYEONG IS NOT AN ANGEL!!!!!😆😆😆😆🤣🤣

Yep. That ordinary looking girl is so ordinary that she doesn't even know how 'extraordinary' she is in that world. 😂😂

@Haven1011 umm so it's like a gacha ranking pts system. When you beat another user in terms of pts you take their rank, or you move up higher than them in rankings. in inso's if you beat a student of x ranking, you get their x ranking, and they switch rankings w you. I hope this made sense!

What is even happening? I have no idea where this story is going, like there’s no clear plot other than the MC not wanting to go back to her world, but it does get sidetracked.

Laughing till my sides hurt...... and crying till my eyes get puffy... this manga has it all.

The cover threw me off cause I thought it would just be another one of those isekai rom coms but it’s so fucking good... if you can spare a moment of your day please read it you won’t regret it.

11/10 definitely a favourite.

Welp im dropping this after reading chapter 18 cuz nothing makes sense. Keeps going to 3 years later to show their relationships. I think peole that say the jokes are funny either understand meta webnovel jokes or theres better jokes in further chapters. Characters making jokes=0, there are some jokes about how shitty the webnovel world she is in. Pretty bad read so far. Would rate 50/10 UwU

Users who are viewing this thread