My Life as an Internet Novel

Kyahhh that
kabedon
👀. I already spoiled myself in the novel but I still enjoy seeing the manhua whahah this manhua is so great. 💗💗💗

i love Inso's Law i really do... but the last chapters are hard to deal with, the way everything is blatantly trying to shove Dan-I and Ru-Da together... I KNOW IT'S ON PURPOSE SINCE THIS IS INSO'S LAW BUT it really wears out my love for this webtoon. Can i just have my Heavenly Kings, Female Lead and Dan-I back together solving that other issue and have a happy end?PRETTY PLEASE?! QWQ don't rub this awful story trope which we know even more under our nose, it hurts, Author. IT HURTS.

That being said thank you very much dear WW for providing us with Inso's Pain and Love ;;♥

To the people who made the theme, it is not a reverse harem. You will know why if you read the ending of the book.
Yes, Dan-I get with the ML in the end. However, the ending is still sad, in my opinion (idk about the other people), because....BIG SPOILER WARNING!!!!!
I decided to delete this spoiler because I see a lot of people wishing that they didn't read this even though I WARN THEM THAT IT WAS A BIG SPOILER!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS MANHWA SO MUCH!!!, THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATE,. AUTHOR 🖤🖤🖤. HOPING THIS WILL BE A DRAMA SOON

@Somenobody
Regardless of Dani ending up with one guy,
it's still considered a reverse harem because she has multiple suitors.

The sadness over the ending is overblown IMO. Dani is still friends with all of them in college and it's implied they might slowly recover their memories with her over time.

I have mixed feelings for this webtoon. Truly, I can say that the beginning was quite interesting and refreshing but after reading more to the current story, I’m quite in a stuck state.
After hearing that Dani will not get together to the one I shipped strongly bc I feel like the whole series really focused on their development, I’m quite shocked that she’ll not be with that ship. I know that it’s kind of childish to say this but I just think that my hopes up is gone now. I slowly putting this to my dropped list for now and maybe just read it after it finished.

Dex-chan lover
@sardonic shoot, that kind of ending ? is there a sequel side story where they
remember in the end ? i mean i dont like that this kind of friendship ended that way, tbh i read this because of Dan-I and others bond but seeing that kind of ending is unbearable.

Currently the best manhwa (webtoon category) that I read.
Ouch, I let myself spoiled. But thank you for you guys' opinion since I don't follow the novel. I don't really care that much whether it will lose my interest to read or not because I really couldn't stand the suspense anymore, I was extremely curious. The ship that sail in the end tho... haha

dang I regret clicking on spoilers so much lmao
I should try to control myself more next time...
thank you for the updates!!

@ispcizero3rd
But their friendship didn't end. Like, I just said Dani's still friends with all of them in college and they all still hang out together. The whole ordeal is proof positive for Dani that they'll never truly forget her and leave her behind. She just has to reach out and they'll be there. There is an alternate ending but I don't know if they all remember in that one.

Dex-chan lover
Warning Don't Click On The Spoiler In This Comment Section It's Going To Ruin Your life!!!

I... After reading the spoiler tag, my emotions could only be described by that dissapointment meme.
It's too bad, I really like this one, but after hearing the ending... Yeah, no. I think bit better to stop while ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread