My Life as an Internet Novel

Thank you so much to WW scanlation teams for the updates❤️❤️❤️

Waiting for more😊

Thank you thank you thank you for translating this! It’s my favorite webtoon and I always look forward to your updates ❤️

Spoiler about who is the ml
I've read in spoilers on NU that in the novel she ended up with the white haired guy, hope it's not true. I'm rooting on Yoo Cheonyoung (black haired guy)
(╥﹏╥)

Main character soo fucking dumb. It's kind of annoying cuz it means it's always the same dynamic with her, "I'm scared of losing them, so I'll never really trust them or tell them how i feel". It's been the same shit for what, 4 arcs? Also it just kills the romance.

@shinichiswallet @BriannaBri It makes no sense to me knowing who she's having the most interactions with to this point in the webtoon :S Also the cover xD

@Persephone_katman i am not sure if it'll have this vibe or atmosphere(my vocabulary sucks) I got from reading this, true beauty exceeded my expectations and was well made, but I think how the webtoon was written to suit a Korean drama writting also played a role, but well each one their opinions...

@Stoner Hi there! For the 2nd part of your comment, I'd like to point out that although you may not see any reason as to why the ending is like that and how it makes no sense, well, first of all, the novel is almost 600 chapters long, making the manhwa only around 1/5 of the way there. There is much to the story to unpack, so even if it makes no sense to you now, there will certainly be many developments to build upon
why he is the ML and to focus on each of the characters. Although this was already set up since the start but wouldn't really be noticeable until you begin to understand the characters better, so it definitely wasn't a random decision that the author pulled out of nowhere (I assure you, quick second-hand spoilers aren't good to making judgments whatsoever). Plus the cover is not an indicator of who the ML is, especially since the novel covers features all of the main characters and even supporting characters. Also, the upcoming arcs this season will be focused on the ML and other characters like Woo Ju-In from what I've heard.

Lol the cutie is the brains 🥺 watch out girl don’t try to be innocent 👀

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
me : oh nice, its near 100ish chapters, bet the end is near
*checking the novel, turns out there are 500+ chapters*
me : 👁👄👁💦

Users who are viewing this thread