My Life as an Internet Novel

There really is only one word to describe her... please excuse the word in hidden if you are sensitive to language
bitch

Spoilers for who she ends up with
its jiho. The white-haired guy. She inevitably ends up with him, but there was a time where she dated yeodan (ban yeoryong ((the original fl in the novel she transmigrated into))’s brother) but that was all basically just a plot device and yeodan moves away in the end. It was basically just to show the growth of protective older brother turned into a person who knows how to think for themselves instead of revolving everything they do around their loved ones and know how to put themselves first. TL;DR real ml is jiho and she gets with other potential love interests but they’re all plot devices.

If you are gonna start reading this webtoon, just avoid chapter comments. There is a huge pile of shitty re-readers swarming in there giving out spoilers like handing out flyers on the street. Even in one of the chapters translators warned them not to do so but they don't care. Don't let them spoil your fun.

i love this manhwa soo much. its is brilliant in every aspect. amazing comedy, fluff, happy moments, sad moments, excellent drama! event tho mc is a dense mf but that understandable and has its own charm. this might not have action but this is definitely the best reverse harem ive ever seen!

aaaand now im confused who the male lead is lmao
poor ham dani that girl was a bitch smh

I wanna hug Ham Dani and make her a hot chocolate and wrap her in a blanket with a cat on her lap that will purr for her to soothe her hurt feelings. Poor sweet girl ;_;

friendship...FRIENDSHIP IS SO BEAUTIFULLL!!!! i miss my bff T∆T i wanna hug them~ thank you for being friend with this little piece of shit
。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Users who are viewing this thread