My Life as an Internet Novel

I feel sad for Yeoryong now cuz she always hid everything and say it was fine but it truly wasn't fine at all :((( Looking at how Dan I broke down, I feel so sad for Yeoryong who got used to things like these happening to her. Hope they'll be happy soon again kasfjlskdjfsaklj

The people that didn't come to apologise are pathetic people who have nothing of value, that's why they jump on rumours and play along, so when they're proven wrong they don't apologise, because they're scum. They take pleasure in other people's struggle, it's entertainment for them, they don't care about right or wrong, they just want a free target.

Also, I feel sorry for Yeoryong too. The reason she's so obsessed/in love with Ham Dani is because, the bullying that Ham Dani faced just now until chapter 98, this is what Yeoryong went through her whole life. Having Ham Dani who was her only friend, turned into a crutch for her. Otherwise realistically no person would actually survive that kind of mental stress.

This title is so popular, but I don't like harem. Could someone please tell me if there's going to be a final guy and if this harem is worth reading?

@AtalantaArthemis
It’s a bit of a reach to say it’s a harem since only the chunyoung (black haired guy) and Ji-ho (white haired guy) are in love with Dani but neither is doing anything about it. As for who she ends up with, from what I’ve read and spoilers it’s
Ji-ho (white haired guy)

I ship her to chunyoung but in this part I'm starting to want to ship her to jinho 🥰🥰🥰.

I totally forgot if I made this comment here already or if I did so on stan twt.
But with the recent bullying allegations in the kpop industry, I keep thinking of this webtoon. Not that I'm taking the idols' side, but I do hope that the allegations are legit, and not fabricated/ amplified by people who want to ruin people's careers.

Since I do think it's totally possible for that to happen. Anti's have done worse things, I just hope this isn't something they would do.

Aaaahhhhhh it’s just all so good!!!! And I don’t know who to ship her with!

Thanks for translating!

The first chapters were hilarious and I loved it but it really got dark and serious all of a sudden it gave me whiplash. I'm probably gonna drop this webtoon. It's getting all over the place. The ML is still unknown and I'm beginning to feel like this is dragging on.

These friends always keep talking about how they feel, thier problems, yadayada but after a few chapters they do it again and it's like those talks never happened... I'm all for rooting for the protag but sometimes it gets ridiculous now. Ru da is such a class A yandere its not even funny. Just my opinion tho but I'm probs just gonna read a spoiler somewhere, find out who she ends up with and be done with it.

Bye Inso. I loved your first volume but I guess that's it.

@Zah1814
Bro, a true friendship is defined by sharing what is going on in your life your feelings etc... .
Everything that makes you feel better, fun, sharing pain, competing against each other, teasing, laughing together sharing your time and energy with them everyday.
It's a repetitive cycle. You cannot expect every person to be as mentally stable as YOU are. Everyone is different in their own sense.
"Don't blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them"
Don't put yourself in others shoes, WHEN you don't know the person itself.

If you haven't read Volume 3 yet, you missed way too many answers (how the characters reflect)

Double-page supporter
this webtoon is so confusing i think im gonna read the web novel if anything...AFTER i finish orv

Users who are viewing this thread