My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Anyway

Dex-chan lover
@WM46 Well i am happy to hear that despite having knees that are unusually bony to the point of being comparable to the corner of a wooden table, that you still managed to land a girlfriend, and that it worked in favor of your foreplay too.
I am proud of you my fellow internet stranger, take care of her, she is a keeper.
With that said, you should get that checked man, knees shouldn't be that bony and rectangular.

But anyways seems like you are making it work, so you do you.

@Doomroar - Kneecaps are literally just bone covered by skin, if your kneecaps aren't bony I'd be worried about your weight.

Cheers, hope you can go out and find yourself a girl who likes round plushy kneecaps.

Dex-chan lover
@WM46 Yeah but they are not shaped like squares to the point that you can compare them to the corner of a desk and assume that it is the same.
Really get that looked man, desk corners for knees is not normal.

Or you can admit that your comment is irrelevant because your knees are indeed not equivalent to a desk corner, however seeing how defensive you are getting, i will assume they are indeed shaped that way, which is wild.

WTF THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Highlights:
1) mistaking a dog and a box for a human from delirium
2) a tiny corgi puppy bringing down a box of clothes
3) instantly spawning ANOTHER box and stacking it with ease on the first one
4) putting a sweater on a human (and getting their arms in the sleeves correctly) as a tint corgi puppy

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/5GbaXxJte0QqXvGH7TT1zesA6qfJHxTJ_FlrlsuOT_ebubTsw1Ba14viO5Pd5vcrtZHGjzEO4DhJXWSuN1bYfW8K6Mk1vZHjZnhyZT-m

Group Leader
This single chapter is the culmination of decades of manga. It is only downhill from here.

Users who are viewing this thread