My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Dog Bath

Contributor
I await the day where scientists can finally efficiently harness the power of HORNY energy.

Dex-chan lover
This manga always surpasses my expectations, I thought I knew what was going to happen but it just went above and beyond

Dex-chan lover
Wearing pants underneath the maid costume... the horror!!!!!

Also anime feet fans unite!

Double-page supporter
@twinklecake I'm straighter than a ruler, I just find dogs disgusting, specially when they lick humans after eating their own shit and licking their asses

Imagine accusing people of being gay because they're not into your fetish, some people..

Imagine you are gay if you don't get a boner on some dirty dogs who lick feet... so dumb

Dex-chan lover
@drakedog @Arkosya Imagine being so bereft of both humor and intellect that you take that shit literal and try and fail to formulate an intelligent counterargument to it.

Double-page supporter
Imagine trying to sound intelligent about a bestiality fetish and asking for counterarguments.

Go on dude, I wasn't sure about taking a guy who has a pokemon's ass as a profile pic seriously but now I know.

Dex-chan lover
@drakedog Imagine having such shit reading comprehension that you think a comment is saying the opposite of what it actually is and being such a cowardly hunk of shit on top of it that you try to get the last word in by not tagging them in a convo.

Lol they got kinky with the licking stuff.

I am just so curious to see what the end game is for this lol. Main girl has the hots for her dog it feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread