My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Melting Snow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the confession. We're officially at the endgame. One more volume left. It's been one hell of a ride and I never expected to be so invested in a POV dog manga.

Tho I feel most bad for Usagi. She's loved MC the longest and been the most straightforward (even if she was still holding back lol) but she wasn't really in half the story to really develop with MC. Even her knowing the secret came super late (tho it does put a pretty funny angle to everything after the transformation). That science girl almost feels like she has a better shot than her.

Welp, either way thanks for the journey. Let's see the destination
I seen the raws but its kinda obvious since he sticked with Inukai without much wavering and the confession elimination round started, if it wasnt 1 volume before the ending there was way to think there was any competition but its a elimination round were they confess, get rejected and we move to the next girl until only one is standing.

Since I am not fluent in moonrunes I cannot say the exact ending but anyone expecting anyone besides Inukai is going to be disappointed, its just a question how open its left.

This manga is unusual not just because of the dog PoV but having a PoV to begin, most comics are 3rd person for the same reason movies are usually 3rd person, I suspect it was hard to the artist since its not something they usually draw and likely a challenge but still it worked.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I have no idea why she likes him, when I feel like she's only seen his horny dog (literally) side.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I have no idea why she likes him, when I feel like she's only seen his horny dog (literally) side.

Well he did go along with her crazy plan to heal Karen. Shows he's reliable and caring. He also has his own passions for plants outside of all this so having a hobby helps.

And hey, they are high schoolers and he unintentionally ended up hanging out and touching each other. There's physical compatibility.

他に好きな人がいるんだ -> There's someone else I like

Dex-chan lover
o7 Nekotani

You've shot your shot. It's at a target 5000m away, but you shot it. I have no idea how anyone else can even defend the other two girls here, one's an absolute maniac horn dog (pun intended) and the other is literally in love with an actual dog and would totally fuck it.

It's funny to look at the artist's social media arts. I found like 1 single non-Manga art of Nekotani, the rest is all Karen and Rabbit Fucker. The artist doesn't even like this character, they made her solely to blueball all the people grasping at the very little normalcy they can find with this Manga lol

Girl deserves better than this freak on 4 legs.

Dex-chan lover
oEgQGrJ_d.webp

Btw, post this without context.
A "bald of the boreal valley" moment for sure

Dex-chan lover
Please mfer science team, make some weird shit with your titty milk again, split the MC into two or some shit, give every girl a happy ending.

This dog series deserves one.

Why ?

Why?
Character archetype that bugs me. She is similar to one Chiho Sasaki from Hararaku Maou-sama. I absolutely despise Chiho. Whiny until the guy they like chooses them. Ruins things for me, especially when the guy actually ends up choosing them. At that point I'm annoyed with the whiner and disgusted with the mc that chose the whiner.

... Y'know... seeing mc run in all four and be so use to it can you imagine walking in empty hallway then you see a girl running from a guy in all four

Users who are viewing this thread