My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 63 - In the flower garden with you

Dex-chan lover
Seeing these flashbacks really makes it a shame how little screen time Usagi got. She was missing for like half the manga once the field trip arc started and wouldn't come back for 4 volumes (outside of omakes).

Definitely had the most reason to fall in love with MC over the other two girls. She actually knew his hobbies and passions.

Dex-chan lover
Usagi needed more pages ngl. I really hope he ends up with all 3 though, it’ll be disappointing otherwise

A Clannad ending huh...
Clannad ending was pretty conclusive, heck they have a baby together. Can't get more conclusive than that.

Seeing these flashbacks really makes it a shame how little screen time Usagi got. She was missing for like half the manga once the field trip arc started and wouldn't come back for 4 volumes (outside of omakes).

Definitely had the most reason to fall in love with MC over the other two girls. She actually knew his hobbies and passions.
It makes me sad when a series has more than 1 girl who has realistic chances with the MC, makes me wish more of them had alternative endings. Usagi deserves loves too.

Users who are viewing this thread