My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 65.5 - Our First Time Mating

Double-page supporter
Not sure what is going on with the chapter numbering, but I'll worry about that tomorrow. You guys wondered how they would do it, and this chapter was the answer. The Mental whiplash from last chapter and this one really was something. Maybe I'll work on something wholesome next, or maybe just keep the horny streak. All I know is that I hate sfx :)

Dex-chan lover
Well that just answered a lot of questions about what would happen that people had last chapter. I guess she's not freaky enough "yet" to take the dog dick at this point but this is basically exactly that if this were a hentai doujin.

Ok, so this has been on my “plan to read” list for awhile. I noticed that it ended, so I clicked on the last chapter to see what’s up… This is what i get… Is this story worth the read or is the entire thing about this level of WTF 😳…. (DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD EDIT QUOTES????)

I’d also like to mention that “this” was unexpected like a flash bang being tossed into a small room in the middle of the night and now I have a concussion…

Users who are viewing this thread