My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
It could just be growth, honestly. Like, i don't think most people notice but everyday you become just a tad bit different right? Like, everything that happens no matter how monotonous develops you as a person, it could just be that with time, she gets a little bit more mature, that every experience she has had with all her failed relationships get to her a little more and she starts to accept her relationship with our mc and treasure it even more, even developing more of a backbone to maybe push for something else.

I'm not saying she's like, extremely likeable lmao, but i do think it's kind of very human-like for someone with so many failed relationships to be scared to change a "friendship" that has worked for SO long to something else, when she has never had success in these other relationships, also, our mc hasn't confessed ever either (if i remember correctly) so even if she does know how our mc feels she might also feel kind of insecure about it.

Hope this doesn't sound too up on my own ass lmao, this is my first time answering to a comment on this site :aquadrink:
I get it. But from a lesbian pov... It's a bit frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread