My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 2 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Hana, Kanata invite this cute kouhai out with you and Kana’s friend from a few chapters back. She seemed about as “Straight” as Kanata 🤭

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I could swear that at the very least the name Niina has come up before, but I can't find it. Maybe I'm mixing up stories at this point. One way or another, glad to see the cast open up a little!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LOL bit late for a rival but i'm sure it'll work out based on how short the chapters are i dont' think it'd be too much dragged out drama. if not some kinda 'short pitch' for another series where /this/ chara is the main girl XD;

God, I hope she isn't a forced love rival who's going to be used to move the plot. I want my gay girls to be purely gay, Fresh and tender with no forced heating.

Imagine if it's like "I got a girlfriend! :)" "Girls can date other girls?! I didn't realize that was an option" And she ends up dumping a trashy bf if she has one and just finds an amazing gf herself. Double date, happy end 8D;

Fed-Kun's army
instead of jealous rival pls be wholesome wingwoman side character with her own couple development side plot :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I like how most people in here don't immediately jump to the conclusion that the kouhai is the love rival

sure she could be one, but I always think it's best we wait to see more instead of immediately judging a character who just appeared for the first time.

also, the kouhai is too cute to just be a forced love rival. She deserves her own girlfriend (preferably me)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread