My Love Mix-Up!

I'm so happy it updated! I've been waiting for awhile and I can't stop smiling!! The characters are so dumb and lovable <3

This is amazing. I’m older than the attended demographic to read this but it such a refreshing shoujo title. I love Aruko and the way she draws the expression. The writing from Hinekure is also fantastic and deeper than the usually shoujo fluff. I love all the characters and also how Hashimoto is portray, I usually hate the girls but she is great. It’s really creative and a fresh take in the shoujo genre. Pretty sure it will win a award one day

THE CHARACTERS. THE ART STYLE. THE STORY. THE FREAKING HUMOR. I'M SOLD. THIS ONE'S GOLD! 💛💛💛

Aoki reminds me a lot of Onoe from Ameiro Paradox. They're both tsundere and often overreact about anything. But Aoki is crazier 🤣

So funny I can't!! I literally cry laugh at the scenes it's so wild! MC is very quirky and dumb lol and ML is slow but sincere... Also the side characters are true bros/friends T~T

Wholesome and funny manga

I really like reading this. The characters are funny and likeable. Not heavy on the angst either. This is some good stuff👌

I expected love triangle hijinks going into this but got something so much better in the end?! These dumb children are adorable and their relationships are so sweet. I love them all so much and just want them to stay happy forever. 😭

Its not even completed yet but im already rereading this ughhhhh I fell so fast for this manga

Current scanlator here, I won't be able to release this monthly anymore, sorry. But don't worry, this manga will now be released by @losttranslations. They'll use volume scans instead of magazine scans. I also believe they will be able to do a better work than I do. Thanks.

Lovely manga!! I’ve reread it so many times in between chapters XD

The fluff is immeasurable and my day is made.

@tanoshiikusoge thanks so much for all the work you put into translating it this far! Sorry to see you go but your work was appreciated!! Excited to continue reading when the next volume comes out. Hopefully this will get an official release in the near future because it's a lovely story

Group Leader
@tanoshiikusoge Thank you so much for your hard work for the first 15 chapters! I really enjoyed this series so far! What a gem manga this is.

It's October! Huzzah! I'm expecting the new scanlation group to upload a new chapter in a few weeks or next month...! 《《o(≧◇≦)o》》

It's a MASTER PIECE!!! (;´ຶДຶ `)♡♡ everything is so WHOLESOME and the comedy is ON POINT (seriously i laughed so hard every chapter) DEFINITELY MUST READ 10/10!!!! can't wait for more updates! Thank you for the author, artist, and translator!! ♥♥

Fed-Kun's army
I am so lucky to find this today. So good! Now I am sad that I have to wait for the next chapter.

It's so WHOLESOME OMG ( ;´꒳`;) I luv it very much. Thankyou for picking this up! I'm so glad I found this manga. I'm going to enjoy it! (*´▽`人)アリガトウ♡

Users who are viewing this thread