My Love Mix-Up!

Hey, seriously, it's been ages since I read a manga and had a good laugh. Please continue this

this is so fun and cute!! i'm really happy someone picked it up and did a mass release

Fed-Kun's army
Shout out to the translator!!

Honestly this was good, it makes me laugh till coughing!

Double-page supporter
I’m not really into Yayoi but this one was cute and pretty funny.

Is there a reason why they left the shounen ai tag off? This is definitely at the very least shounen ai (there hasn't been and I definitely don't expect any sex to happen so not yaoi)

To whoever translated this, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This was hilarious, the plot is not trivial, and characters have rare non-annoying personalities. I’m in love.

I can't help myself to laugh so hard.
This is from the author of My Love Story, you know? Wow, what a great sense of comedy.
I don't think this is directly a shounen-ai. Sure, it swings that way considering the theme of this manga, but this kind of guys' bonding pretty much popular among youngsters nowadays. I think it's for the sake of comedy, too.

Is this BL? I don't know I've never read stuff like this b4, my friend just recommended this is it good?

Oh my god this is straight up in my favorite list wth its so wholesome and funny like its so genius and just!!!! Wholesome!!!! The classic shoujo comedy with shounen ai?!!! Dead!! what a combo!! thank you so much for the people who helped translate this manga this is so good; -; <3

Oh my sweet baby Aoki... Such a bisaster.... 😤😔💪🏻✊🏻 Keep fighting for your love my angel;;

Users who are viewing this thread