My Love Tiger - Ch. 151

Group Leader
I know, the exposition/narration is SO FUCKING TEDIOUS. None of it matters. The only thing that matters is the last line. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
*insert mind blown meme*
And Saehee is becoming more and more waifu material, at least for me.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope it's worth it because this arc is one of the worst things I've ever read. I'm so close of dropping this series.

Group Leader
@Lex79
I'm sorry to ask, but please stomach the next few chapters until this insufferable arc is over. The next arc starts with the greatest couple of jokes in the entire series so far, and this arc actually sets up some good character development for the MC.

Double-page supporter
Hope the lewd romcom chapter would come soon, i miss it.

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon If you say so I'm going to trust you and bear the suffering for a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
So, I read this chapter,
and a lot of things were said,
and I have no idea what was said,
So...

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
if Rangi doesn't permanently remain in her adult appearance, the progress was NOT capitalized on!!

Dex-chan lover
Since when is this a mystery/investigation manga cross my mind when he start his monologue lol
I hope there is a justified reason for why the character giving the clue (saehee & nyagii) just keep beating around the bush.

Dex-chan lover
That narration was a headache to read. He said a lot of stuff and I didnt get any of it.

So if I'm reading this right, Nyangii has trapped him in a false world. Saehee is projecting herself into it and trying to get him to realize this and break free through any means necessary.

Dex-chan lover
What the- so he's in been on an inception trip since that time Nyangii got that smoke up his nose?! Those were quite a few chapters and character development (dream)! I wonder how much time has past in the waking world..

Group Leader
@Dantrig
There's a PV of the series released a few years ago. This is a link to the Korean subbed version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np-QZPJx0ZQ

Users who are viewing this thread