My Love Tiger - Ch. 154

Supporter
Sunghoon uses HAREM LUST.

IT IS ULTRA EFFECTIVE.

Ranghee takes critical mental damage.

The one's dead is sunghoon dignity? Is it still exist even now? Gotta say tho, the credit page realy finished me off......i am ineveitable, and i am iro LOLICON!😅

U don't like sahee sunghoon? Heh...... poor lil lamb....

Double-page supporter
I could not have said it better myself.

Btw I see he is still in denial when it comes to Saehee. So probably I could...

Dex-chan lover
Got damn, that was a good laugh! Also, Chii's hair-flapping/"Awooo!!!" combo is absolutely top-tier adorable.

Fed-Kun's army
Note how Narae's only feature is her body. And not even a redeeming feature since that's not enough.

Dex-chan lover
Sunghoon: "I want to feel up these lolis and lick them all over but I'm going to wait before sticking it in Rangii because I'm not a lolicon."

I think that game was up many chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he did say he liked how Narae pinches his side when she's embarrassed, so she does have something going for her besides her body in his eyes, lol.

That chapter was golden!! who would say a lolicon's desires would break the spell? Sunghoon never had dignity in the first place after all that happened till this chapter, so he lost nothing I guess...

Dex-chan lover
What the heck- now that was golden! I'm crying and saluting this comrade who gladly threw away his humanity T - T

But it also made him into something more (or something far less is what Narae & Saehee will likely say)

Users who are viewing this thread