My Love Tiger - Ch. 160

@Dijon im curious, did you already read far ahead of us, like up to date? Or are you reading them as you're translating them?

Group Leader
@Chaoskunk
I’m not even close to caught up. I’ve read up to volume 7 of the light novels (there are 21 volumes I think).
I always translate the LN first, and then translate the manhwa version. This helps me make sure all my translations are accurate, because almost all the dialogue and narration is directly copied from the LN.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it took me this long to notice this, but....is Rangii/Bumi the same as Byakko?

omg i died at saehee's gaging face...

and yes thank you Dijon for the excellent release schedule you have been doing lately.

Dex-chan lover
So many lolis... my mind can't keep up with this!
And now a fox girl! OMG I'M DYING!!!!
Thanks for the chapter!

I see the fox in the last scene and found out she was a hairstyle and dress of Silla(B.C.57?~A.D.936).

Dex-chan lover
Lol her reaction

N13.png

I have already built up a tolerance to the lolis and their behaviour, but the completely random and unexpected advertising of Symphogear absolutely killed me, especially as I'm trying to translate it (from English to local language). Hats off to you, sir, and thanks for the morale boost.

Group Leader
@Sophodot
XD I just started watching it. I'm on season 3 episode 4, and I absolutely love it so far. I'm so glad to hear that I was able to boost your morale 😆

Users who are viewing this thread