My Love Tiger - Ch. 167

Dex-chan lover
Loli Tsundere fox was evolving into Firefox, but our MC pressed B.

Group Leader
@Kagenashi
I’ve been translating degenerate nsfw things (doujins) for years now 🤣

My hope is that I’ll inspire the same fetish in my younger, more innocent readership.

Supporter
@Dijon I am more than willing to investigate new things... please continue.

Thanks for the chapter!

Also, thanks for getting involved with the comments and talking to us mere consuming peons. I makes a big difference to know there's a human/labrador on the other end.

Group Leader
@MonsieurQuack
Without you guys, my job wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun. And your human/labrador joke made me laugh out loud 😂
I sincerely hope I'll be able to release chapters more quickly. But I've started learning Japanese, and I'm finally making some headway. I want to keep my momentum going

Group Leader
Everything about this manga makes me a degen Haaa. Next time I’m closing my browser before my sister checks

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon. Thanks for the chapter.

Something I've wondered but keep forgetting to ask - Do Koreans use expressions like "Kwaang" or "Awoo" similar to how English speakers might say "Oof" or "Waaah" in different situations.

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon
What name or group do you use to release those other doujinshi? I would like to know more for academic purposes.

Group Leader
@Drifter
All the fox noises are fox noises. I think. I have no idea what foxes say.
In literature and drama, Koreans do use "awooo" to emote like the way you said, but I've never heard it used in real life. Also, Chii's noises and speech patterns are apparently very similar to Furude Hanyū from Higurashi.

@Dantrig
Aghhh I can't. I don't have a name or group per se. I just help out some people once in a while. Sorry. Though if your tastes are as degenerate as mine, I'm sure you've read at least one of my works lol

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon

Ha! Dat extra page! Yep, I tooootally get what your saying! Goes double for me if it's the haughty character archetype!
And you also sometimes help out in translating some of them thin books, eh. Yeah I probably have read some of your woks by now.

Dex-chan lover
Just like a certain Higurashi character...
Sunghoon: Aya, you're coming home with me!
Aya: *despair intensifies*

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon I'm wondering if you're as deep as me in degeneracy...

but yeah... I may be a degenerate, but not on the level of scat levels of degen... I at least know my tolerance levels in hygiene... which makes me a failure of a degen guy... everything except scat... :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread