My Love Tiger - Ch. 199

That girl is really annoying, I get that she is supposed to be the immature one the tiger loli is supposed to be maturing more than her but come on a lot of the ideas, dialogues and conclusions are very dumb but are clearly intended to be the "smart" ones. Almost like the only smart one in the series is the machiavellian maid but even she is the one manipulating them into these situations so the loli and the MC can learn these dumb lessons about taking responsibility for things they had no control over, unless I am missing something lost in translation.

Group Leader
I do love how the MC is able to convey his thoughts and give good arguments in what the best course of action should be.

Dex-chan lover
Sunghoon is really stepping up in the last few chapters after realising that something is more than just a little bit off

I always like Sunghoon because he dosent act like the normal haremshit MCs even though he is on. Also this is actually going to end in a harem which us nice.

Dex-chan lover
How come this guy never asked himself how and why he is involved with phantoms ? The whole thing is really of

Dex-chan lover
@BitterMatte, he did right at the start and you have to go way back to the start to see that because he accepted Rangii that ceased to be something he even thinks anymore as he is aware many if not most phantoms are aware of him and Rangii.

There is nothing odd about it, most Phantoms so far been using him to get at Rangii because its the only way they can actually hurt her and he is aware of that since the Bear Clan tried to kill him way back at chapter 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread