My Love Tiger - Ch. 209

Dex-chan lover
oh gawd... I was shown Kimchi Warrior once by a relative who used to work on DoH (6 y.o. back then)... I got nightmares from it.

watching R*peman at 6y.o. was far more educational than this!

Dex-chan lover
WTF... 341 dudes, and not a single one clicked with Sung-ui?
-Is not a loli
-Is too 'old'
-Is scary/difficult to approach: She doesn't appear difficult to approach, if those guys couldn't stop thinking with their dicks for like 5mins...

Obviously, I expect Sunghoon to click with her, but there should've been one before him... oh well, Sunghoon gets to be number 1.

Power Uploader
This arc makes little sense. Sunghoon constantly gets labeled as a pervert, but he hasn't really done anything wrong considering the position he's found himself in, and it's made pretty obvious that his level of "lewdness" is nowhere near those who were previously condemned to that planet. If anything, he's the victim of being constantly abused by crazy women with little justification.

I assume Sung-ui planet-chan is going to realize this and end up as a member of his harem.

Also, that outfit suits him very well. That's not something I'd normally notice, but it really stands out to me for some reason.

His fame is what created this situation, remember when he got into ghost village and they "gave him" a little kid for his pleasure? If someone has this much "fame" then some things are bound to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread