My Love Tiger - Ch. 236

Dex-chan lover
I mean, for once, I totally agree with the girls getting hysterically mad at that. Especially Pyeii. Our dumbass MC doesn't realize that the way he introduced them leaves the smallest of connections between him and them. Hell, Pyeii isn't even a sister but just a friend of a sister which is basically just an acquaintance. As for Sung-ui, yeah their relationship isn't much more than what he said but they are getting closer.

So yeah, in all his introduction of them was pretty much terrible.

Thanks for the chapters, excited for these interactions, hopefully there's more of them later!

Dex-chan lover
Uh
I mean, for once, I totally agree with the girls getting hysterically mad at that. Especially Pyeii. Our dumbass MC doesn't realize that the way he introduced them leaves the smallest of connections between him and them. Hell, Pyeii isn't even a sister but just a friend of a sister which is basically just an acquaintance. As for Sung-ui, yeah their relationship isn't much more than what he said but they are getting closer.

So yeah, in all his introduction of them was pretty much terrible.
I think he did it on purpose to avoid the planet will to think of any hint of romantic relationships to the two girls. Because the planet thinks very linearly. Might think he brought over his two mistresses over to have sex when he is under arrest for no libido sentence.

Dex-chan lover
Uh

I think he did it on purpose to avoid the planet will to think of any hint of romantic relationships to the two girls. Because the planet thinks very linearly. Might think he brought over his two mistresses over to have sex when he is under arrest for no libido sentence.
Possible but I'm certain he didn't think that far.

Dex-chan lover
Possible but I'm certain he didn't think that far.
Sure, I agree with you that most of the time with his past history. However I give him the benefit of doubt, because ever since the story arc on the new planet, how often was his subjected to death to the inch of his life? Every two chapters, if not, even more often. And since the two birds arrive in their adult big booba form, I would say that even his two brain cells would make him twist the relationship than to risk his life... The two birds are nowhere near powerful to protect him, if shit hit the fan and the planet wants him castrated or dead. Or both.

You know, you do obey after subjected to near death, every single day (manga time) in your prison cell (planets will).

If you replaced the planets will as an ugly bastard, then everything mc has experienced the duration in prison is classified as torture by human standards.

Users who are viewing this thread