My Love Tiger - Ch. 255

Dex-chan lover
At this point Sunghoon is a akin to a demi-god so I see no problem at all. Maybe that's why she's so against it?

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Fuck all this shit man. Either get Rangii to become human to fuck them shits. Or get Rangii to silence them all.

page 12 note suggests "Babies can be cooked in many ways" lol
When asked to break up with Rangii, Dumbhoon should stop thinking about himself and reply that if he leaves Rangii she'll be so upset she'll go on a rampage.
As for the not-human problem, just let him get killed already by Narae and become a phantom.

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when Sunghoon finally laid hands on Narae.

It felt ...so good...to watch ....

Dex-chan lover
Have Rangii become human, because things worked out so well for characters like Ariel(The Little Mermaid), right?
Fuck that shit.

Group Leader
Have Rangii become human, because things worked out so well for characters like Ariel(The Little Mermaid), right?
Fuck that shit.
Saehee was a human before, right? can't rangii just eat sunghoon and turn him into a phantom?

Dex-chan lover
Saehee was a human before, right? can't rangii just eat sunghoon and turn him into a phantom?
I happen to find interspecies relationships more interesting. That's one of the reasons I'm into the monster girl genres.
If Rangii and Sunghoon are both human/phantom... I'm not sure I'd still be reading this, or find the conclusion as enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread