My Love Tiger - Ch. 262

Dex-chan lover
:worry:
Hey, so... I'm not sure some of those protesters share the same sentiments as Nyangii...

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Showing a loli for the entire series and then aging her is a crime.
Rangi aged up a few times, the reason she reverts is that he will have to marry her if she stays in the adult body that makes sense as her body is a reflection of their mental age (mentality) and thats kinda of a line he will not cross even if she keeps pestering him about it.

And this is the difference of a loli and a child, its kinda amusing since this is mentioned more that a few times (especially in relation to Rangi) that Phantoms body are more of a reflection of their mentality that actual age ...

Dex-chan lover
Will something finally happen? Will they talk in circles with no progress again? Will we get a crumb of ecchi? Find out next time on “Why the hell am I still reading this?”

Dex-chan lover
Rangi aged up a few times, the reason she reverts is that he will have to marry her if she stays in the adult body that makes sense as her body is a reflection of their mental age (mentality) and thats kinda of a line he will not cross even if she keeps pestering him about it.

And this is the difference of a loli and a child, its kinda amusing since this is mentioned more that a few times (especially in relation to Rangi) that Phantoms body are more of a reflection of their mentality that actual age ...
I don't care that they showed her grown up before, it's still a crime every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread