My Love Tiger - Ch. 291

Dex-chan lover
'three-tier cake'

Thanks for reminding me of that picture from H involving three lolis as a 'tower'.

Dex-chan lover
Chii, Pyeii, and Aya, the only real reasons I keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
Because I've seen them grown-up and I prefer them that way?
Oh sure but that leads to their actual age, they are older that him because they are phantoms and their "adult" version is just a reflection of their inner mind, this is why Rangii despite being incredible old so far only shown a teenage form.

Besides they are rarely in their adult form, the running gag is that because (mostly) everyone are in their child form he must be a lolicon.

Dex-chan lover
But is it actually bad when it feels so right? :finnawoke:
Yes. Pedos are criminals. They must be purged from this world. Or do you find it right that a 11 year old girl can be raped by her grandpa in Nigeria?

Dex-chan lover
Oh sure but that leads to their actual age, they are older that him because they are phantoms and their "adult" version is just a reflection of their inner mind, this is why Rangii despite being incredible old so far only shown a teenage form.

Besides they are rarely in their adult form, the running gag is that because (mostly) everyone are in their child form he must be a lolicon.
Objection, their adult form is not necessarily a reflection of their inner mind, because we have seen adult phantoms that chose to look young, ergo, they're free to change forms at will if they really want.

Maybe you should read it from the beginning again, the dude absolutely is a lolicon, there's various dialogue which made that clear lol

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Pedos are criminals. They must be purged from this world. Or do you find it right that a 11 year old girl can be raped by her grandpa in Nigeria?
Wow, so much wrong with this I'll have to answer in parts.
Pedos are criminals
Pedophilia in itself is not a crime, it's considered a mental disease.
They must be purged from this world
If the person crosses the line and abuse a child? Sure, otherwise if nobody gets abused there's no logic in hurting someone who didn't harm anyone.

If you think hurting people with mental diseases who never did anything wrong is a good thing, then perhaps you need to re-evaluate your beliefs.
Or do you find it right that a 11 year old girl can be raped by her grandpa in Nigeria?
Careful strawman, don't get too close to fires.

I find funny just how shamefully you're using appeal to emotion + indirectly attacking me as a person, do you have any real argument besides hypotheticals?

First of all, no I'm not fine with children getting raped.

Second, being a lolicon is not the same as being a pedophile, have you ever met any actual child in your life? They're nothing like lolis, they're ugly, smelly, noisy, annoying, among many other things.

Like most things in manga it's not a reflection of reality, it's generally idealized and exaggerated, lolis very rarely look like an actual child, they're more like midgets than anything else, much less an author writing a loli that acts like an actual child, they're always unrealistically mature among other things, especially if they're part of a harem series.

Last but not least, are you outraged by people who abuse children? Then go join some organization that actually helps children, having a moral outrage and being a judgmental asshole over people who feels attracted to drawings don't make you look good, the drawings are not real people, they're not going to thank you for fighting for them.

If you actually care then go help real children, because you're sure as hell not achieving anything by condemning lolicons on the internet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Probably Little Devils anthology or something similar. You'll probably see it if you browse Pixiv with 18+ filter off.
Couldn't find the anthology, not translated?

And I'm sure as hell ain't searching on pixiv, I will try to save everything I see :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't find the anthology, not translated?

And I'm sure as hell ain't searching on pixiv, I will try to save everything I see :dogkek:
It's just something I vaguely remember seeing... Tiny Evil perhaps? This could also be something referenced in "related" tab... So yea, would probably not find it without Pixiv.

Dex-chan lover
It's just something I vaguely remember seeing... Tiny Evil perhaps? This could also be something referenced in "related" tab... So yea, would probably not find it without Pixiv.
Oh well, thanks anyway, at least Tiny Evil artist is easy to find and check :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread