My Lovely Ghost Kana

Really a good and sweet story. It never gets heavy and it can make you smile the whole time you are reading it.

Fed-Kun's army
no questions are answered, this story is like soda, sweet, but ultimately unsatisfying.

Ah, no wonder I thought this artstyle was so familiar, it's by the same person that authored Ai-Ren.

Dex-chan lover
Remember reading this a few years back, cute and fluffy with a pretty heartwarming end.

Double-page supporter
jsut like @imryse said. This story is very sweet, but literally doesn't answer a single question that the premise raises up. It's almost as if you just got to read a handful of chapters from a slice of life, with no proper conclusion or plot. It does give you a more warm sense of feeling, but kind of hollow due to the fact that the manga doesn't have a plot that it follows or even a goal for that matter.

A serious plot isn’t the purpose of this story anyways; at least, not as far as I can tell. From what I could remember, it was about two people that were alone and had little to do with the world, and them gaining the will to continue for each other within a place to call home. I sat here and enjoyed it because it felt good to see other people feel good.
I dunno about you, but in my shitty opinion I feel like an actual plot would’ve made it feel less...enjoyable, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Favorite romance. A humorous little slice of life with happy sex and a hint of dread that
never really comes to pass.

1TnYmto.jpg

That santa claus analogy to Kana, just beautiful. “Maybe if i had been a little kinder...” it made me cry lol. A charming novel, it is cathartic how sweet it is.

Dex-chan lover
So sad, lovely-sweet
The author has perfect pace
I loved reading this

Ignore the "nice story" folks, this is literally just a manga about a dude fucking a waifu ghost for 22 chapters. If that is what you want this is the manga for you. Don't expect anything deep

I have a feeling there is a heartbreaking story lurking behind kana's suicide. A little curious but glad that there was no NTR

This story is wierd, it's sexy, it's sad, it's melancholic, it's funny, it's hopeful, it plants a lot of questions and doesn't answer any of them and just let's them hanging around in the back of your head... And I love it because of that. It gives me a sense of realism for a story where a dude falls in love with a ghost and makes love with her.

If you just want to just enjoy a story, this is gonna be easily a 9.

To me it absolutely was and I wish we had more... A lot more of it ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread