My Lover Is Paranoid

Okay there is a warning about this manga if you choose to read it when someone uploads it here
the writer if this has a SERIOUS RAPE FETISH. Like a really bad one. Also has a thing for serious mental anguish as well and Stockholm syndrome. I read up to chapter 226 because I just wanted to see the FL destroy stuff, but that hasn't happened. Rather the FL is starting to... guh just, don't read this!!

Group Leader
It hurts… I have to admit that reading this story hurts my heart.
I read practically in 2 nights all the chapters losing even sleep to get to ch. 633.5 and I still don’t understand what keeps this poor girl clinging to life. If it wasn’t for her children, where one was taken from her and no one deigns to retrieve him somehow, she would be dead first psychologically and then physically.
At first I felt pity for her childhood friend who seemed to have died and then returned to her, but now he too is playing the part of the villain on duty and doesn’t understand that this only plunges the protagonist further into darkness.
Her family finally coming back is about as useful as a poop under her shoes in my opinion.
Goung Ou together with his family and Mona must in my opinion disappear from the face of the earth not before everything is made public because at this point I hope they will be smeared so much that they will lose all their prestige and fame.
Coming back to the current situation, I hope the author is done with all this rollercoaster of emotions because and stop making the protagonist sink even deeper.
It’s time for a change for the poor girl otherwise everything would no longer make sense…

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's a spoiler to talk about what happens in the first chapter (short even), correct me I'f I'm wrong.
Well, she gets what she deserves for being a woman ( :angery: ) and gets rped first chapter.

There is nothing funny about it at all, and mc keeps suffering throughout every chapter there is, the guy is insuferable + legimitely crazy and unrestrained.

Anyone that can enjoy reading this series please reach out to me, I'd like to understand your pov on how you can get past this ! :aquadrink::meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread