My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Another long dam title...

Just put it like " I got NTRed so I will kill them all " ... -_-

@LygarX can you please give me spoilers on what chrome did to his cheating girlfriend & that hero? tell me all the good stuff! i stopped reading this a while ago cause i felt so heart broken for chrome >< what did chrome do to them? :D

Group Leader
Usually those revenge hero stories are like B movies: most are bad yet there's a good few but this one OMG! It's Z movie class: so bad it's good 🤣

Bruh can he author just make one chapter longer. He always leave a cliffhanger every chapter with 9-10 fucking pages

Aggregator gang
@rikiwichman
He uses his power to rob them of their limbs. for his ex, he coerces her into recording a certified confession that admits the wrong doings of the party. then he gets her to fall under a subordination and turn into a magic beast where she was commanded to kill the demon lord's army remnants. at the end when all of the demon lord's army remnants are defeated she is hunted like a monster and forced to run away unable to communicate that she was human, living the rest of her days as an ugly beast. The hero loses his arm. gets it replaced with a artificial arm made of light. like how our main character gained the power of darkness and probably some avatar spirit of darkness, so will the hero. Final battle, hero loses again and also turned into a magic beast where he is paraded as an monster to be tortured forever unable to die. After defeating the hero, the main character is starting to heal from the cursed chains that is causing his physical body's deteriorated state and living in peace in the countryside with two girls

the ole i can't think of a cool title so i'll guess i'll just use the summary as a title

Group Leader
hey yeah can only one group do uploads for this series? i'd rather not have my follow notifications blown up because two different people decide to upload almost the exact same thing twice in one day

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide which translation is better....
But damn these chapters are short.

Users who are viewing this thread