My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Hahahaha NTR not only exist on hentai or doujinshi, it's look like isekai theme has infected too...
Well I'm looking forward about the next story

Dex-chan lover
My guess is, that she's a gold digger. Maybe she kept MC around as an option for sometime (MC was selected to be in the hero party in the end, so he has to have some worth) and when he landed the job, she went "Let's get married!" and got into the party through him, too.
He dodged those two bullets and can really be thankful to have witnessed this scene.

I don't like the pacing. Chapter 1.1. Will it take long to get to the good part? Through how much "tragedy" and "drama" do we have to endure? Can't somebody spoil the story for me?

@Mrmm - Absolutely. There are women far more malicious and vindictive in reality. Of course, there are guys that are just as pathetic in reality as well.

The only reason this "feels" more extreme is because of the setting. It's meant to piss people off/stimulate certain people.

Double-page supporter
@Akemua wow really? This makes even less interested in having a relationship lol XD so much for trust and filial...

Fed-Kun's army
@Qelix
The party uses Chrome as a sacrifice in a ritual to strengthen the hero. The ritual pretty much took all of Chrome's magic and physical ability and gave it to the hero. After they left him for dead, as a side effect of the ritual and Chrome's hatred, Chrome got the "Fixed Damage" skill in the title. I think chapter 1 of the manga will be able to cover all of this.

Spoilers on how powerful the hero became and how the party is doing before the revenge
The ritual made it so that Yuno became the strongest of the heroes and they defeated the demon lord.
I'll stop here, but just tell me if you want some more spoilers.

Double-page supporter
Major spoilers for those who wants to know what happened to the thot.
MC abducted her during her enthronement as the Saintess and forced a confession out of her which he recorded with magic. Then he made her into his subordinate (so she can't harm the MC) and turned her into a beast and forced her to keep hunting down the Demons. The beast she transformed into has low attack power but high regeneration power. So it's pretty much eternal suffering for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Christ you get more story from the fucking title then you do from chapter 1.1 I fucking hate dumbass groups who break chapters up like that. Don’t release a chapter until you translate it all fuck

Users who are viewing this thread