My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
I would like for stories like this to stop starting like this and actually build up to the reveal by taking 2volumes showing their relation. It would not harder when this is revealed and making the revenge route sweeter.

@MerchantMarx
It's not going to get rape heavy, but the fucking priest is going to make her way to the top by fucking each person that she deems as useful for her

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt: Oh my God, you are right! 🤣

@mrmm: There are bitches like that and as Akemua wrote as malicious male bastards, but don't let yourself get dragged down by such stories. You have to be on the look out, but also be rather unlucky to meet such an arsehole or they have to seek you out. (There are cases, in which victims seemingly pull such garbage to themselves like a magnet, but then you have to be especially unlucky.) Have heart.

@daxrocket, @hikufalafel:
That's not enough revenge and too much payoff for the Hero. MC looks like a total asshole to the masses and the Hero like the poor victim. And the bitch wanted to kill him and might have done the same to anyone else. Also she can be saved from such a punishment. Its too light and can backfire. Please give me something else at least regarding the hero.

@ghostt dude, chill down... That's exactly how it was in the official site of the manga... They're yet to release the 2nd part (at least in JP)

Dex-chan lover
@Knuffle Yeah, i know what you mean, but there are other series about an MC from a fantasy world meeting with isekaied people and they are considered isekais.
It feels weird tho.

Fed-Kun's army
This voting/rating system is so confusing. If anything it exposes the community.

If a female MC gets cucked/cheated on, and goes on a story of revenge, she is somehow a strong independent woman.
But if a male MC gets cucked/cheated on, and goes on a story of revenge, he is somehow an incel edgelord.

The voting system literally needs to have to different blocks, either divided into women's votes and men's votes, or left wing votes and right wing votes.

Also, was the rest of this story deleted, or did people (or bots?) start throwing around low ratings off this first chapter alone?

Users who are viewing this thread