My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Fed-Kun's army
@lovolo @gommbals @Qelix
Here's the revenge that he took up to chapter 39
Riotte
He becomes nobility and uses his power and influence to fuck any woman in his territory that he wants, regardless of their circumstances. MC kills his soldiers (who are also shitty) to lure him out of the castle before using his ability to slowly torture and kill him.

Irena
Irena is a gold digger. She seduces high ranking men in the church and fucks them until she can't use them anymore and she starts fucking higher ranking members of the church. MC kidnaps her, forces her to say all the terrible shit the hero party has done while he records it. After that, the MC turns her into a monster that has to obey him and orders her to fight monsters at the front line.

Valery
Valery stays in his research facility where he kidnaps people so he can perform experiments on them. If you want to hate him even more, he's a pedophile that encourages all of his disciples to compete for his affection. MC gets rid of the magic power of Valery and sticks him into a magic life support pod that he can't get out of.

Margo
No revenge has happened yet.

Farrah
No revenge has happened yet.

Yuno
No revenge yet, but he and Chrome unexpectedly met each other in the latest chapter and it looks like a fight is going to happen, although I doubt that he's going to die. His personality is shit like the rest of the party. He sacrificed Chrome so he could get closer to Irina despite claiming that Chrome was his best friend. Currently, after claiming (in his thoughts) that he loves Irina, he starts lusting after Farrah since he couldn't find Irina.

Dex-chan lover
Another "adventure" series where everyone is bad, then the goody two-shoes scalates absolutely hard to outright cream on the baddies.

This is going to be some hot garbage. Come on it's the typical revenge OP MC oh boy wonder what the next 30 chapters will be about.

@Randomguy01 yeah I do know this korean manwha where the female lead who gets cucked and started killing innocent people for revenge

But as usual most people are also as terrible as her but I didn’t particularly like the fact that she killed innocent people who are simply associated with the heroine that cucked her.

I know it’s being officially translated in webtoon. Has an 8 rating in mangadex forgot the title.

I guess the story did change a bit cause the bitch died kinda deserved it though and the person that cucked her turned into the lead and she continued the revenge after finding out everyone is evil and she’s pretty much the only innocent character around but initial reaction isnt as bad as say this manga

Dex-chan lover
@Randomguy01 Agree and your comment reminds me of that e-thot who said if female cheated on their partner, that means the male wasn't good enough to get the female loyalty and can search better partner. But if male cheated on their partner, that means the male wasn't a loyal man and very terrible.

This is why thots are thot.

After this chapter I have only one question left, how much of a mental breakdown will he suffer and how edgy will his revenge be?

Fed-Kun's army
So like... Basicly irina was leading our boy on and using him for something?
So shes not his lover... Right?

Users who are viewing this thread