My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Fed-Kun's army
how original and completely not generic revenge manga plot and ofc not edgy at all, can't wait to see more of this pure masterpiece, can't believe someone can be that good at story writting

NTR needs to be wiped from existence. Disgusting. Anybody who enjoys it needs therapy.

revenge against getting cucked? revenge against bitches and whores and sluts and thots and cunts? hell yeah lets goooooo

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt you're blaming the wrong people, they're just translating it as it's coming out, it's the source that's broken up nothing to do with the translator group, juts splitting up the chapters becoming a trend in japan

Weakass you should never fully love someone from hero party especially a priest or something like that cause they pray to satan.

Double-page supporter
Generic as fuck, and hes smiling like some retard whos proud he won the cripple Olympics... What can I say... Generic trash hero bullshit (what happened to armies lol?)....... He deserves to be NTR'd. Im surprise noone in his party has punched his face yet.

....... but im here for the edge. Dont let me down........ retard.

Users who are viewing this thread