My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Double-page supporter
The comic version toned the death of her sister down quite a bit from the novel

i wonder how harsh the comments will be when all the publisher in Japan release all their manga partially weekly. can't blame them though, they try to make more money that way.

@hyenagames
It's actually capped to the maximum, 9999 points of damage every three seconds.

I have read the novel up to the latest translated chapter. It could be better, but at least the classic food trope is not there.
That's always a plus for me.

Group Leader
Ahh finally some deep dark horrible revenge. Dont get me wrong there are a ton but one more piece added to the griddle.

@RooneyRoo its funny cuz its usually the chinese stories that have long ass autistic titles like that. japan is getting influenced by china...

This kind of revenge setting are good when you have a very bad day and you wish things wasn't like that. Any other revenge setting manga someone can recommend me? I already read the healer hero and that one who started with the cannibal family.

Dex-chan lover
@Soundwave14 some scanlator groups are indeed infamous for splitting chapters to get more views and increase their e-peen.
But rather recently, jap publishers went with releasing half/third a chapter and got away with it. Mostly online series.

Dex-chan lover
@Kakkarot Actually, it's not. Let me go for the tangent a bit...
Japanese web- novel sites has a metric crapton, and I mean A METRIC CRAPTON of "novel" releases regularly. To differentiate themselves from other similar works, many authors make the titles of their novels as long and as descriptive of the content as possible to ensure that it caters to the possible readers' tastes and make more clicks. And more clicks lead to transformation into LN, manga adaptations and prestige, which means money. No matter how awful, generic and/or pandering the "novel" actually is.

So next time you find a manga with waaaaay to many words in the title, this is probably the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread