My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Fed-Kun's army
I WANT MOAR!! NOT ENOUGH BLOOD!!! NOT ENOUGH REVENGE!!!!

@MillsGiz Yo thanks, what a way to hype things up. I'm soo looking forward to it!

Ooo. I though the plot will go through “save the best for the last” but it seems the two primary target will be next.I wonder if it will be two for one kill?

Now that I think about it, maybe his mentor will be the last one since he’s the one performing the ritual.

it ll be much much much moorreee beetterrr if that girl didnt come with him. bah 🤮 shes too weird, cheerffull for someone who her sis killed and want to revenge .
hope shes not bcming annoying character ,

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@EnderWin Someone posted the first half of chapter three a few days ago. Galaxy Degen Scans got off their ass and uploaded the whole chapter three after leaving the series three months ago. It's the classic "Oh no, someone is about to pick this up! Better get the next chapter out to get rid of these 'snipers'!" scenario.

@Bluubuckets the thing is the 2nd part was just released recently... coz from the raws that i frequent the latest is still 3.1which was released on the first week of january... so if you think it was a "sniper no sniping scenario" then be my guest

Double-page supporter
She literally has no reason to follow him after her goal was completed. Why do authors always have to enforce female companions in these stories like they're pets?

@0DvGate, maybe because of debt, the MC might not know since killing his comrades is what he wants, but to someone who's life was ruined by that person is a hell of a lot different.

Bro this so trash. I thought Dungeon Seeker was edgy garbage but god, this is just awful lmfao. There's no way in hell that this isn't satire.

Fed-Kun's army
whaaaaaat? he just kills them? at least throw in a little CBT. you get the red hot poker Sia-chan, I'll get the meat tenderiser!

Im still staying for the mc. oh how i wish to be the female lead in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread