My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@Yuwenn Who doesn't like revenge? Besides that word "incel" is way too overused. If a guy takes revenge on a girl the target audience must be incels, but when a girl takes revenge on a guy than it's "justice" and "girl power".

If someone wondering what will happen next
no rape but the saint tried to convince the mc to make her sex slave (to save her life ofc) but instead transformed into monster. I guess she deserved it

@Yuwenn
Go away then you sensitive softfag, you're too retarded to even comprehend what the story of this rubbish is.

Dex-chan lover
@Kal57 well only reason he explain his ability now, is so random people that have nothing to do with his revenge die because of it, his only targets are the hero party members after all, but if some random still attack him and die after knowing about the ability, well that just it, he is just trying to minimize the killing (reason why he told Sia to break everyone weapons instead of killing them)

and some spoiler about the ability
the only "weakness" is that it do 9999 dmg every 3 sec, so if the enemy got more hp than that, they can still probably get to chrome, but that is why Sia and later Yurin are there for him (there was only a few enemies that got more hp than that, and were not even human or had a cheat, and he still got more in it than just the 9999 fixed damage)

“Come and get me...but stay right where you are”.

Either mistranslated or the author needs to go back to school

Fed-Kun's army
Hope she get raped the rest of her life instead since she's a whore fucking bitch piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously wasn't the motive to suggest marriage to make him burn with anger when she inevitably cheats on him? Wasn't the whole shtick that the more hatred he has for them, the more powerful it makes the party?

The moment she drops her innocent act I'm no doubt sure she's going to start in the next chapter, she's gonna do that "Obviously to make you mad when I betrayed you! did you think I could ever love you?! HAHAHAHAH"

@Reyzei I think his line of thought was more like "come at me, but before you do, listen to the reason why you shouldn't be that stupid"

@sirflimflam I know what he meant. It's not the only one, either. It is just mildly annoying to see dialogues portrayed in such a silly manner. As if the story and the concept themselves weren't bad enough..

Dex-chan lover
She kinda reminds me of another thot. Even the drawing is similar.

k9vwD7F.png

The Crazy Slutty Monster aw wrong right now it's called the ugly crazy monster who will wipe out all monster and demons all over the world

Users who are viewing this thread