My Lovey-Dovey Wife is a Stone-Cold Killer - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Lmao PS5
This is one of my favorite romance manga hopefully it never ends but the author uploads monthly. Hopefully this can get serialized or something
Edit: is it being serialized? There’s an Amazon page selling a “comic” version but I don’t know if that counts as an official serialization if anybody has any more info plz @ me

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Yah, I don't like the trope where the manga secretly ages with the times but the time in universe is the same....

Things upgrade in manga faster than they do in real time... I remember Beelzebub where in a few months time, their cellphone tech went 5 years ahead....

Naruto did things right... it started in the 90's and through out the series, it stuck with 90's tech..... until the time skip which was like nearly 20 years later...

Edit: I typed a lot just to complain about a PS5 image in the chapter. I kinda regret it... but I already said it... so I'll stand by it :p

Dex-chan lover
@blurgh123 they're not really used to each other yet having married on a whim so it'll take some time for the "san" to fall off

Users who are viewing this thread