My Lovey-Dovey Wife is a Stone-Cold Killer - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@CyBerK
Maybe in the side chapters, but those must exist outside of main continuity. You don't have sex with someone and then end up fainting at the sight of their boobs.

@Starburst98 - WTF? Tonikaku they've been married less than 3 months, ( in fact, I don't even think it's been that long) how is that long? Especially considering they never even dated, or knew the other person besides that one "fateful" meeting. She literally showed up one night and they got married. I personally find it strange you have an issue with them not fucking yet, that's weird as hell.

If it was two people that were horney and didn't care to take it slow respecting the other person, sure. But that's clearly not what their characters are like.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
Is why I said little annoyed instead of pissed off. It's mostly the discrepancy between story time and real time, it's been two years in real time since they started. So it feels like they have been married for two years.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Just another self-insert trash for japanese incels.

Dex-chan lover
Saying goodbye in the morning as they each go their own way to work, aaaaaand… Handshake.

Japan please.

Wakes up 6:00am, left home 8:00am then got home 9:15pm, thats just sad. Basically no time to yourself if you sleep for 8-9 hours a day like most people.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or the translation is a bit off. I can understand the gist of it but it sounds super unnatural.

Aggregator gang
@miscacc that's probably because of some nuances and double word meanings that exist in Japanese that don't translate well to English. One character could have two or three interpretations that all make sense in Japanese when put in context, but in English one or two references can be lost. This can sometimes lead to an unnatural translation or broken sounding English, especially if the conversations or reactions of other characters seem off in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
Part 2 of the manga(hopefully)

the guy dies and girl is devastated but the guy gives a puppy before his death.

then a bunch of thieves break inside her home and kills the puppy

@Yuu-phoria I thought of something more like that :
The husband get into an affair with the neighbors wife, he then get killed by that wife's husband, and then the girl kills both the neighbors and then kill herself

Users who are viewing this thread