My Male Friend - Ch. 48

jak

Contributor
You can't let him see you like this. Well he doesn't want to see you at all so....

Group Leader
I don't get it, Song Ara, why are you concerned with how you appear to Kyung Hoon? You've already rejected him. You already agreed that you will no longer be friends, nor will you associate with each other. Why do you care? Perhaps, subconsciously, you're beginning to realize you really screwed up? Although I don't really feel bad for Song Ara (she deserves to wallow in misery), I do feel bad for Kyung Hoon whose heart belongs to someone who would willingly throw it on the ground and stomp on it. But I'm glad that he rejected what's-her-name who was trying her best to score on the rebound.

Dex-chan lover
well, since what I wanted to say has already been said, this is my reaction to this drama: *sigh...does a facepalm while shaking head*

Power Uploader
From what I get, Ara's trying to do what Kyung Hoon told her to do: reeducate her heart and overcome their break-up so they won't see each other suffer. After all, they've agreed to do it gradually, and by studying in the same university, it's not as if they can completely avoid seeing each other. So she probably worries about how she appears because if she shows herself as obviously suffering, she'll make him suffer, too.

Putting up a pretence of normality is the first step. Then the pretence becomes real and both will be able to move on.

What I'm more concerned about is her being honest with herself about Gyu Min. I doubt in a webtoon with so many rational people she'd do something like using him as an emotional crutch. She either needs to tell him what Kyung Hoon told the other girl, or pour her heart into learning to love him and making it work. (Yes, I believe love is something one can learn.)

Contributor
I'm gonna have to see that last note for my will, not sure who's it gonna be for yet but its gonna be there?

Users who are viewing this thread