My Master, the Wolf Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Meh seemed like he was gonna betray here anyway but maybe they will work it out

although he kinda deserves to die if he was gonna betray her.

Wolf queen: murderous, rapey, self absorbed

Korean boi: also murderous, depressed, will betray queen for best Korea

Pet wolf: likes meat, protects, likes head pats, has done nothing wrong

I dunno guys, it's pretty clear who we should be rooting for

I don't mind that Jun guy being killed lol he pissed me off. He always says to keep alive and stuffs thus he will follow anything any orders but at the same time, he is not. He seems smart but dumb and dense at the same time. What an inconsistent character. Not to mention he is also suspicious, he gonna plan something. And how about his performance on bed??? We gots to know! Lmao. Anyhoo, I don't find him charming at all. I'm waiting for another significant male character, please.

he's just.. shady. lowkey wish she'd just finish him off.
need another love interest. this guy's just getting on my nerves. :/

I like him, but I just dont trust him. I'm pretty sure hes gonna betray her eventually and I will be sad when he does

what the? is Kang jun an idiot?! the attendant clearly says that it's off-limits why doesn't he can't understand that? Besides, the empress is quite had a good character despite her forcefully sleeping with him. Because whenever he services her, she gives rewards, if it's some emperor or some other rulers, he's right/freedom is non-existent. I'd rather serve the empress than his previous owner/master who basically abuses him 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread