My Master, the Wolf Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

I'm not sure of the reason but I guess I like the prince than the ML. Anyways thanks for your hard work, I wish tappytoon had sonething like upspree...

Fed-Kun's army
You're stopping to translate this series? That is very unfortunate, especially since tappytoon is extortion. Guess it is time to leave discord then, but thank you very much for translating this far :').

Group Leader
lol it's ok guys. I was honestly waiting for Tappy to catch up to you before I started buying the chapters. Now to wait for your Raeliana updates. TTvTT

thanks for all the hard work : ) sad that you guys are dropping but we all appreciate the work you guys put into scanlating this : )

It's sad you're dropping it but thanks very much for all your work so far!!! <3

@Ubergeek True, You will just know that the series have been dropped when you read the rest of the story, no notices from the discord server.

It kinda hurts when you are interested with the story and you just have started to read it then the last chapter came saying it will be the last because it have been dropped. Still thank you for the translations

It's always been the white prince vs the dark Knight hahaha. Or advisor at this story waaaaaaaa

Okay, don't get me wrong, I like the ML. I just which his character design was switched with Oscar's cause he is so much better looking... T_T
Anyway thanks for all of the translations thus far! This story was slowing down anyway for me at least

I want the prince to fall for our ML.
I would love for that to happen.
I want him to fall for our ML's charm.

Terakhir di newtoki cuma sampe chapter 46 trus pemberitahuan kalo episode ditutup krn keadaan penulis.. Ada yg tau gak penulisnya kenapa?

Users who are viewing this thread