My Master, the Wolf Queen

Gosh that cover pic is so damn pretty. I think I'm in love with the heroine already

Double-page supporter
Sounds interesting, I'll wait for the release of some other chapter before starting it.
Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
First prologue of an Korean series I've seen in a long time that wasn't completely useless or full of spoilers

Double-page supporter
Read up to chap 3 and dropping it. This is boring. The characters are okay but story is odd.

Dex-chan lover
This is hard to follow. None of these characters are likable or interesting.

I getting feeling that i read one of those "Ultra-Mega-Alpha-Powerful-guy who behaves like a moron-douchebag" type of story, just reversed.
Kinda garbage so far.

In Chapter 1, I thought it would be a simple set up for Stockholm syndrome developing; the standard shoujo romance - but by the beginning of chapter 3, I realise that that they are trying to reverse gender roles - in the most humiliating way possible. I don't even appreciate when little girls are treated as sex objects and sold into slavery. How can you expect me to enjoy this? When a man goes through it, it is actually more painful. Watching a slave girl get assessed for her femininity is painful enough, but watching a man get assessed by those same standards as if he were a girl feels downright unfair. He was not supposed to feel this pain. The beauty of being a man is being exempt from those standards - at least that is what I always thought.

Users who are viewing this thread